Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I get the Nintendo Wii Mario Kart online game to show that I am from United Kingdom?

All other contestants say what country they are from but mine just says my name and I want it show what country I am from? I have gone into settings - country - united kingdom, but this does not seem to have corrected it? Can anybody advise please.How can I get the Nintendo Wii Mario Kart online game to show that I am from United Kingdom?
All other contestants can see that you are from the UK. The game just doesn't show your own nationality in-game, because you already know where you are from.How can I get the Nintendo Wii Mario Kart online game to show that I am from United Kingdom?
In Mario Kart Wii WFC, you cant see the flag that represents where you are from, only other players. So if you have already selected the UK flag/country, everbody can see that you are from the UK.How can I get the Nintendo Wii Mario Kart online game to show that I am from United Kingdom?
It's ok, you don't have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment