Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I use the Wii remote on games i bought online?

If I were to buy Mario Cart 64 online, would I be able to use my Wii remote to play it?Can I use the Wii remote on games i bought online?
Sorry, not for Mario Kart 64. Because the game was originally designed for the Nintendo 64 console, there aren't enough buttons on the Wii Remote to support the game's control scheme. You will need either a Classic Controller attachment, GameCube wired controller or Wavebird to play Mario Kart 64.



Many games which are downloadable from the Wii Shop Channel do support the Wii Remote. If you ever need to know which games support which controller types, simply visit the Wii Shop Channel, click on the game title you're interested in, and view the information page that the Wii Shop Channel displays. There will be small, light blue icons shown indicating which controllers may be used for that game.Can I use the Wii remote on games i bought online?
Sure, why not?Can I use the Wii remote on games i bought online?
On the download page, if it says that you can(indicated by a Wii Remote), you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment