Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What games can you buy for the Wii that are WiFi capable? I want to play friends online.?

I bought Mario vs Sonic Olympic games and to the best of my knowledge all I can do with it is download the high scores via the wireless connection. I wanted to play online vs friends. (very dissapointing)

What games will play head to head online?What games can you buy for the Wii that are WiFi capable? I want to play friends online.?
I'll give you a link to all wi-fi games.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii鈥?/a>
Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2What games can you buy for the Wii that are WiFi capable? I want to play friends online.?
-Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

-Mario Strikers: Charged

-Madden 08

-Battalion Wars 2



Future games...



-Super Smash Bros. Brawl

-Mario Kart Wii



All of these games are worth buying.

Hope this helps.What games can you buy for the Wii that are WiFi capable? I want to play friends online.?
Dragon ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - It's onlinegameplay is amazing, u do you play head to head online with your friends, you just need their wii number.
the best online game is medal of honor heroes 2

No comments:

Post a Comment