Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where online can I play the very first Mario game?

And by first, I mean the original with the famous World 1-1 (meaning the classic version). Only thing I ever found online was the new age version of it with slightly better graphics (it just doesn't feel the same, lol) and the levels are different. But take note, I want the full game. I'll even take sites that require downloading it, I don't mind at all. Thanks in advance.Where online can I play the very first Mario game?
First *SUPER MARIO GAME*



http://www.intgames.com/platform-games/2鈥?/a>





Other Super Mario Games



http://www.intgames.com/component/conten鈥?/a>



...Where online can I play the very first Mario game?
Super Mario Crossover is an online flash game with the original levels, with colours. The only thing different with it is that you can choose characters from not only Super Mario, but other famous Sega games and stuff too. But otherwise it's quite the same!Where online can I play the very first Mario game?
The interweb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment