Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Who likes Nintendo DS? Do you play online? Favorite Games?

I play Mario Kart online. If anyone wants to race and win (because I'm pretty bad at it) send me your friend ID and I'll look for you. Are there other games you can play online besides Animal Crossing?Who likes Nintendo DS? Do you play online? Favorite Games?
I have two at home, one for each of my children, but all the family play with them. I never play on line; to be honest I never tried before. I like Mario Kart, and I good at it, also Fifa 07 and Super Mario. We have a total of 21 games and we play a little bit of everyone. I am going to try to get on line and I will advise so we can play sometimes.Who likes Nintendo DS? Do you play online? Favorite Games?
I play Mario Kart online too, and I鈥檓 also terrible at it. (I鈥檝e never won!) I don鈥檛 play Animal Crossing online because I don鈥檛 know anybody鈥檚 friend code. You can also play Metroid Prime Hunters online, but it鈥檚 really hard. (For me, at least.) I really like Elite Beat Agents and Yoshi鈥檚 Island DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment