Saturday, February 4, 2012

I would love suggestions for interactive online Wii games to play with 8 yr old son in another state?

Looking for cooperative online play, like Mario Kart and Mario Smash Bros, which we already have. Are any of the Raving Rabbids available that way?I would love suggestions for interactive online Wii games to play with 8 yr old son in another state?
I've just had a look on google and if you type in Co-Optimus you will find a list of Co-Op games for the Wii.

It will also tell you whether they are online games or not.

There were quite a few in the list, hence I didn't write them down.I would love suggestions for interactive online Wii games to play with 8 yr old son in another state?
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is one of the best games Nintendo has put out!! I love it! you can soo tell that a lot of work and love was put into this game! I think Nintendo has made a real comeback with their games this past couple of years with great titles such as Donkey Kong Country Returns, and New Super Mario Bros Wii, and Mario Kart, and even Kirby's



@@@
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment