Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why can't I connect online anymore to Mario Strikers Charged?

I switched my connection from the Nintendo Wifi connector to a wifi router connection, and all my other games work still online except for this one. I've tried using new characters online, a erased the memory and retried to connect, and i've updated my wii and all the other games work except for mario strikers charged online. What do I have to do???? I love playing this game online and it's the only one that doesn't work.Why can't I connect online anymore to Mario Strikers Charged?
Keep trying... It happened to my MarioKart like last year... I kept reputting the password for the router in... It should work if you try it multiple times... Or wait an hour and try agaiN!

-ECWhy can't I connect online anymore to Mario Strikers Charged?
just try over and over it will work eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment