Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Does my wii need to be close the the router to play games online?

it is connecting fine, but i cant find players on mario kart wii. this is frustrating as its my first online game. It worked great at first, now ive had 6 hours of annoyance on a friday nite!Does my wii need to be close the the router to play games online?
Its probably not the actual router, but mine is in a 4-5 metre radius of my router, and i get players connected fine. It might be best to move closer to your router, or its no-one playing. (if your doing battle mode, not many people like that :P)



hope I can helpDoes my wii need to be close the the router to play games online?
yea go with what drewDoes my wii need to be close the the router to play games online?
ya, try what Drew said

No comments:

Post a Comment